ROTATION LAMELLA TECHNOLOGY = High-tech x Hygiene x Request programme
Aerosol-free air humidification through natural evaporation by means of rotation lamellas creates ideal room and business climate conditions on the basis of simple physical principles:
- The rotation lamella evaporator lies in a humidification trough supplied with drinking water.
- An integrated heating register heats the air for generation of evaporation energy.
- Integrated UVC-disinfectors guarantee that only germ-free water is evaporated.
- Rotating lamellas 'scoop' the humidity into the ambient air with an accuracy in the single percent range.
- That way they generate the individually perfect climate for tasks, offers and performances.
- Rotation lamella air humidifiers by MERLIN® are proofed with regard to their hygienic safety.
Rotation lamella humidifiers by MERLIN® can easily be integrated into existing airhandling solutions. By adjustable air outlet temperatures they additionally support heating and cooling of the room.
For each requirement the right degrees and percentages.
Well being factors do not only influence human, but also machine or digital performances. Aerosol-free air humidification by MERLIN® rotation lamella technology is efficiently used primarily in the following trades and sectors:
- ventilation and air-conditioning technology,
- low energy and passive house industry,
- electrical and pharmaceutical industry,
- digital printing, CPT-rooms,
- clean room, IT-technology,
- museums and historical archives,
- antiques and sensitive art works,
- offices, workshops and laboratories.
Moreover there is also a great number of special application fields and niches, on which your MERLIN®-sales engineer will be pleased to give you individual advice. Optimisations are individual. MERLIN®-sales engineers calculate the ideal solution for your requirements on the basis of comprehensive analyses and measured data.
IQ - the energy-saving compressed-air humidification system
Compressed air humidifier in compact construction for wall or ceiling installation. Inclusive pressure control valve, manometer, magnetic valve and humidity control. The humidifiers could be equipped with max. 4 pcs. quick-change nozzles (type SU 4.5). This unique nozzle construction ensures even water evaporation over the whole pressure range. The water amount becomes adjusted by a pressure control valve. Humidity regulation is selectable either by a mechanical hygrostat (adjustable from 30% - 100% rel. humidity) or by an external electronic control unit with digital display and sensor probe (adjustable from 0 % - 100 % rH).
- The humidification unit is suitable for self installation by the client!
- Patented quick change humidification nozzle (type SU 4.5):
- Capacity of each nozzle 4,5 liter per hour.
- Air consumption approx. 55 Nl/min each nozzle at 4,8 bar
- Droplet size approx. 12 Micron.
Optional: nozzle extension adapter
Humidification capacity variable up to 2.500 m³ air (4 nozzle) without exhaust.
According to the client requests the units can be adapted to almost any plant situations. The compact humidifiers can be supplemented fast and simply with more nozzles (max. 4 pcs. per unit). The quick-change system makes it very easy.