The new MERLIN® ORBIT WING® sets a milestone in high pressure duct humidification and can easily be integrated into each ventilation and air-conditioning system. It works on the basis of the high pressure atomizing principle and humidifies the air directly inside the duct with special MICRO-DROP atomizer nozzles. Wings integrated into the system provide defined swirling at the tear-off edge.
"The aerosols fly in a circle and fly further over a shorter distance. For generating 1 kg moisture merely 2,5 to 3 Watt of energy is used. The intelligent combination of step control and pressure control is also new and trend-setting.
Functional principle: The humidification system works with filtered and safe drinking water. The water passes through a prior water softening, optional a reverse osmosis respectively a disinfection unit according to customers specifications. The oil-free and self-lubricating hydraulic water pump then feeds hoses and pipes up to 70 bars (1015 PSI) and atomizes water at the special stainless steel MICRO-DROP nozzles in the ventilation duct. By the optimized PID regulation characteristics of the automatic PLC control an excessive humidification (condensation) is prevented.
- High pressure unit with water hydraulic pump (oil-free)
- High pressure nozzle pipes for duct installation, Wings
- Special MICRO-DROP nozzle including Drop-Stop automatic
- Fine filtration, dry run and thermal protection
- All water-carrying components are made of corrosion resistant stainless steel V2A
- Additional safety droplet separator Controlling
- Duct humidity sensor
- PLC control automatic
- Optimized PID regulation for almost no condensation
- Variable power by frequency-controlled high-pressure pump
- Colour TFT display with touch screen