Hybrid heat exchangers and condensers
The ambient air drawn in by the fans strikes the heat exchanger in a cross-counter-current. The air is heated whilst at the same time cooling the heat exchanger medium.
The pump transports water from the collection tank over the surface of the fins using a wetting water system. The fins are uniformly wetted. The air passing by makes some of the water evaporate, thus removing heat from the heat exchanger medium.
- Space saving and economy-conscious design combined with high heat exchange performance.
- Hygiene-certified system to VDI 6022
- CABERO Coil Protect System: effective prevention of being wet with circulating water if the conductivity is too high protects the heat exchanger register
- Galvanised, powder-coated steel housing, tanks made of stainless steel
- Sturdy frame construction with double-T supports
- Highly efficient, flow-enhanced EC fan units as standard, in 12 different volume levels with low noise, maintenance-free fans with direct drive and no gearing ratio
- Two or four wetting levels to save water and energy depending on size
- Over 4200 different design types
- Complete with mounted control cabinet and touchscreen control in colour to display the hybrids in a diagram and visualise operating states
- Low soiling due to specially developed fin design with a smooth, coated finish
Area of use: Air-conditioning, refrigeration, industry and power plants
Refrigerant: Anti-freeze mixtures, oils, all safety refrigerants, to order also all natural refrigerants including NH3 and CO2
Pipe material: Copper or stainless steel to order
Smooth fins: AlMg2,5, twin coating, UV-resistant
Double block heat exchanger: 100-4,000 kW*, vertical air direction
* Depending on moisture temperature and dry switchover
Every CABERO product is notable for its special properties and sophisticated technical details.
- High reliability and a long service life due to the time-tested sliding ring protection systems on the sturdy sub-structure depending on the model size
- Colour options: Almost any other RAL colour can be supplied to order.
- All connecting elements are made of VA steel or non corrosive materials.
The CABERO product range has been developed with professional, sophisticated technology and expertise and tailored to the demands of operators, planners and refrigeration machine manufacturen. All our customer advisers use a specially developed software package. This enables them to design an ideal complete or stand-alone solution taking all the requirements into account. This has proved to be the only way to produce a component with time-tested performance features. A high quality and comprehensive range of accessories can be individually tailored to suit requirements using the CABERO design program.