Adiabatic heat exchangers and condensers
A pipe construction which runs underneath or to the side of the heat exchanger with integral spray jets allows the intake temperature to be reduced by adiabatic means in the event of high outdoor temperatures. Water in aerosol form is sprayed into the intake air, with evaporative cooling achieving a clear cooling effect.
- Hygiene-certified System to VDI 6022
- More than 50,000 different types
- lncluding complete control and regulation for the System: Outdoor temperature-based regulation for the fans and the adiabatic units; depending on the condensing temperature
LPSS heat exchanger & condenser
- Low Pressure Spray System: a System pressure of 2.0-2.5 bar at the jets is adequate
- The Spread between the air intake temperature and medium temperature is increased
Patented high efficiency condensing System
ASS - Adiabatic Subcooling System: Condensing System with up to two subcooling sections: Depending on the installation location and operating conditions a condensing temperature of 35°C can be achieved although the liquid is actually cooled by a further 10 K. This makes it possible to supply a refrigeration machine with liquid (for example R134a) at a maximum temperature of 25°C all year round. This helps to achieve a drastic increase in the efficiency of the refrigeration machine. In many cases this allows a refrigeration machine one or two rating classes lower to be selected whilst Still providing the Same refrigeration capacity.
HPSS heat exchanger
HPSS - High Pressure Spray System: a System pressure of 2.0-4-.0 bar at the jets is adequate.
The benefit of the HPSS heat exchange Systems is that in addition to Saturating the air, they can also be operated on a part-hybrid basis. Some ofthe water droplets on the fins evaporate. This allows medium discharge temperatures to be achieved below the ambient temperature.
HPSS heat exchanger Systems are ideal for use on refrigeration machines and deliver a highly efficient complete System.
Outdoor temperature-based regulation for the fans and the adiabatic units; depending on the heat exchange temperature.
Every CABERO product is notable for its special properties and sophisticated technical details.
- High reliability and a long service life due to the time-tested sliding ring protection systems on the sturdy sub-structure depending on the model size
- RCP: Reinforced CABERO Profiles - the housings are made of hot-galvanised sheet steel and powder-coated in RAL 9010 before assembly. This enables us to guarantee that the cut edges are also coated.
Colour options: Almost any other RAL colour can be supplied to order.
- All connecting elements are made of VA steel or non corrosive materials.
- Over 100 different fans, low noise and for enhanced air volumes, in EC or AC versions, with air rectifier as an option
- Low soiling due to the smooth fin design
The CABERO product range has been developed with professional. sophisticated technology and expertise and tailored to the demands of operators, planners and refrigeration machine manufacturers. All our customer advisers use a specially developed software package. Ibis enables them to design an ideal complete or stand-alone solution taking all the requirements into account. This has proved to be the only way to produce a component with time-tested performance features. A high quality and comprehensive range of accessories can be individually tailored to suit requirements using the CABERO design program.