Refrigerating and air conditioning systems’ heat exchangers are environments that are subject to heat transfer. Any dirt, grease, dust, corrosion and even bacterium and other micro-organisms act as isolation barriers and contribute to disturbing the exchangers’efficiency.
The air condenser installed outside is directly exposed to these undesirable soils.
In an air conditioning system, all particles (dust, greases, fumes) that are small enough to go through the evaporator filter, accumulate on the fins which are generally wet and make up an ideal environment for bacteria and micro-organism development.
An efficient and harmless cleaning of exchangers is hence a priority in order to preserve their efficiency, increase their service life and maintain a healthy environment for the users.
Suitable for products in contact with food (compliant with order of 08/09/1999).
- CARLYCLEAN is suitable for products in contact with food : compliant with the legislation on the cleaning of foodstuff containers.
- CARLYCLEAN can be dumped.
- Note: once the fins are perfectly cleaned-up, further antimicrobial treatment with CARLYBIO is recommended for the evaporators:
- CARLYBIO is efficient against bacteria, fungicides and Legionella in 10 minutes maximum.
- Efficiency reports are available upon request.
- Deodorising product.