The basis of heated electrolyte sensor technology sets new standards in the area of leak detection. The sensor has a higher than average life cycle of approximately 10 years, which is a large advantage over conventional leak detectors. With the large LCD display, one is always informed about the ongoing activities.
Through the adjustment of the 3 sensitivity levels, it is easy to localize large leakages. In addition, the inspection light is ideal for having a good overview, even in the dark. The REF-LOCATOR is delivered in a practical, rugged case.
- 0.05 oz./yr on All HFC, refrigerants and blends including HFC’s R410A, R404A, R407C, & R134a
- 0.025 oz./yr HCFC R22.
- 0.0125 oz./yr HFO R-1234yf
- Also indicates HC refrigerants
- Inspection Light: 6 white LED’s. Auto shutoff after 5 minutes
- Sensor Life: approx. 10 year lifetime (4000 hours) with proper filter changes
- Sensor Technology: Solid electrolyte semi-conductor
- Response Time: Instantaneous (static test) 0.10 sec moving at 3”/sec 0.15 oz./yr leak R134a
- MIN up to 4 g/yr (0.15 oz/yr)
- MED up to 7 g/yr (0.25 oz./yr)
- MAX up to 14 g/yr (0.5 oz./yr)
- Display (5.2 cm): BTN LCD (black) with 10 segment color “pie graph” showing leak size. Backlight included
- Mute Function: Silent mode- display still shows leak indication
- Power supply: 4 AA Alkaline or 4 AA NiMH Batteries
- Battery Life: 2.5 hrs. Continuous use (AA Alkaline) 4 hrs. continuous use with (Rechargeable NiMH AA batteries)
- Water protection: IP54. Housing incorporates “O ring” seal, openings inside protected with foam
- Certifications: Complies to standard SAE-J2791, SAE-J2913 EN14624:2012, CE, ROHS, ASHRAE Standard 173 (pending)
- Warm up Time: approx. 30 seconds