MBT COLD SORAGE UNITS
* MBT brand Cold Room units have TSEK, CE and ISO-9001 international quality certificates
* MBT units are designed and manufactured as split type or central rack sytem with multicompressors
* Units body are made of galvanised steel construction with access and clean out doors and weatherproof elctrostatically painted to resistant to the storage room inside and outside conditions.
* In the Units , scroll , screw or piston type compressors.
* R-404a refrigerant are used on the units.
* Evaporating Units drain pan will be insulated and drain hose will be electrical heaters against to the freezing.
* End of defrost determination can be done according to the Evaporating temperature.
* Fan delay after defrost in Evaporator is available.
* Evaporating units are equipped with thermostatic or electronic expansion valves and high efficiency IP 55 class insulated axial fans with guards, direct drive motors & electrical defrost heaters.
* Condensers are equipped with high efficiency IP 55 class insulated axial fans with guards and direct drive motors. Adjustable head pressure control system provided for low ambient operation can be added to units if requested.
* Evaporator and Condenser coils are made of copper tube and aluminium fins.
* High and low pressure protections at suction and discharge lines.
* Electronic control system is suitable for remote control and inspection through PC or Supervisor (BMS) if requested.
* All the cables in the system are numbered, electrical schema is protected against rain and hinged in the electrical control panel.
* Electrical power and control panel is mounted on Condensing unit and equipped with contactors, thermic protection and phase failure protection relays, fuses, timer which is necessary for each electrical motor .Units are protected against to the low and untidy electrical supply.
* Full automatic operation with electronic control system
* Remote control possibility with micropreccessor controlled digital control panel
* Units are ready to operate as soon as electrical and mechanical connections are made at site.