TEMPRITE SERIES 130
CO24U ®: Temprite has addressed the unique challenges of CO2 systems. Working with engineers and scientists in the refrigeration field:
- Temprite developed the 130 Series, a line of CO2 (R744) coalescent oil separators for transcritical CO2 applications up to 130 bar, featuring the most efficient oil/refrigerant filtering and separation technology available.
MOST EFFICIENT FOR CO2: The best attributes of coalescent oil separation technology have been incorporated into the design of the 130 Series models, establishing the benchmark for efficiency in CO2.
NEW: MODELS 138A & 139A
The Model 138A was designed for applications where the Model 137A does not have enough capacity and the 139A is larger than needed in capacity and physical size.
- Model 138A has 1.5 times the capacity of the 137A yet is the same diameter as the 137A and does not require any additional floor space.
- The 138A is about 168 mm taller than the 137A.
The new 139A is available in two connection size options: 139A 1-1/2″ and 139A 2″.
- The 139A performs at high efficiency on all systems and is designed for large refrigeration systems.
- With twice the separation capacity of two 137A’s, a 139A can often take the place of two separators.
- Application range: suitable for CO2 transcritical high-, medium- and low-temperature applications.
- Dual function: filters dirt out of the refrigerant and oil; separates the oil from the refrigerant gas
- Maximum operating pressure: 130 bar (1885 PSI)
- Efficiency: nominal 98.5%+ separation efficiency rating
- Filtration: sub-micron particulate retention rating
- Connection sizes: 1/2" NPT to 2" NPT
- Integral oil reservoir with sensor port
- High Efficiency: most efficient oil-refrigerant filtering and separation technology available with a 98.5%+ separation efficiency rating across the widest range of mass flows.
- Energy Saving: minimizes the amount of oil in the condenser, improving heat transfer efficiency.
- Cost Saving: ensures shorter compressor run times.
- Easy Filter Changing: the removable top plate allows for easy change of the filter element after it captures excess dirt circulating in the system.
- Individually Adjustable Mounting Feet: allows for variable field leveling and adjustment.
- Internal Oil Level Monitoring: the integral oil reservoir and sensor port allows monitoring of the internal oil level and the controlled return of the cleaned oil to the compressor crank case.
TESTED & CERTIFIED: The Temprite 130 Series are the first products designed for CO2 to undergo performance testing at internationally recognized testing organizations. All Temprite components comply with the European Pressure Equipment Directive, and are CE, UL, ULC and CRN certified.
FILTER/DRIER FOR CO2: Like all Series 130 components, the Temprite 48-2 Filter/Drier Shell is rated for 130 bar service for high-pressure liquid CO2. The filter/drier shell is capable of handling one or two size 48-D filter/drier cores and has a removable outlet strainer.
RESERVOIR FOR CO2: Temprite’s RES7 reservoir is specially designed to work with the Series 130 coalescent oil separators for CO2. The RES7 is a seven-liter oil reservoir with a service rating of 130 bar. The reservoir comes with provisions for inserting a sensor to monitor the reservoir's oil level.
TEMPRITE INNOVATION FOR YOU: Temprite engineers continue to work with customers and specialists in the CO2 field to develop products that work with the leading refrigeration technology. Let us know what you need for your CO2 system. We can produce liquid receivers, various sizes of reservoirs, and other high-pressure components for CO2 applications to meet customer requirements.