- Drive: Swiss drive inside
- For air conditioning units up to (kW): 10
- Pump module (L x W x H in mm): 77 × 37,5 × 62
- Electrical data: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 8 W
- Power consumption in Standby mode (W): Betrieb 8 Standby 1
- Float module (L x W x H in mm): 82 × 39 × 39
- Max. delivery volume (l/h): 10
- Max. delivery height (m): 10
- Max. head height (m): 1,5
- Alarm circuit: max. 230 V, 8 A (ohmic load) NO/NC normally open/normally closed
- Special feature: Impervious to blockage or contamination due to unique valve design and large piston bore
- Switching points (mm): Alarm: max. 23 Start: 20 ±1 Stop: 15 ±1
The EE2000 with three-stage float control has been developed especially for mini-split units, wall-mounted equipment and thin ceiling-mounted units. The pump operates electromagnetically and is very quiet, with good delivery performance against pressure. It is suitable for small air conditioning units.
The EE2000 comprises a pump and a float module. The three-stage float switch controls the pump. If the maximum permissible level of condensate is exceeded, the float triggers an alarm. The float module is connected directly to the outflow pipe of the condensate vessel or to the end of the outflow line. The supplied package includes the pump, float switch, the vibration dampers and fastening materials.
EE 2000: version with safety transformer for Germany and Austria.