- For air conditioning units up to (kW): 10
- Pump module (L x W x H in mm): 152 × 85 × 114
- Electrical data: 230 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 VA
- Float module (L x W x H in mm):82 × 39 × 39
- Max. delivery volume (l/h): 6
- Max. delivery height (m): 7
- Max. head height (m): 2 (4 on demand)
- Alarm circuit: 48 V, 1,5 A (ohmic load) NO normally open (by usage of a floater only)
- Switching points (mm): Alarm: max. 23 Start: 20 ±1 Stop: 15 ±1
The whisper-quiet and patented EE900M is used to transport condensate especially in noise-sensitive environments such as hotel rooms or bedrooms. Unlike conventional hose pumps, the tedious task of changing expensive hoses rendered obsolete since the EE900M operates on the principle of a reciprocating pump. The very slow movement of the piston produces sensationally quiet noise emissions. Regardless of the maximum pumping height, the pump delivers a constant pumping performance.
The EE900M is the world's first condensate pump to feature interfaces for temperature difference measurements (8 Kelvin) or a conventional ECKERLE float switch. This means that various different pump types do not have to be kept in stock, as is the case with comparable units. This pump combines two detection options in a single device. Float switches or the temperature sensor with a 3-metre-long cable must be ordered separately and are not included in the supplied package.