SCWY - water cooled water chiller with scroll compressors
SCWY…H - water cooled reversible heat pumps with scroll compressors
SCWY/P: self-supporting, galvanized steel frame coated with polyester powder paint.
Hermetic «scroll» type with crankcase heater and klixon for overload protection. The compressors are mounted on rubber shock absorbers.
SCWY/P: Braze welded plate to plate type.
SCWY/F: Shell and tube type. (option)
Both series are with two independent refrigerant circuits and one water circuit. The insulation is with a flexible closed-cell lining. It is advisable to fit a differential pressure switch which will stop the unit in case there is no water circulation on the plate to plate evaporator.
One or two depending on the model.
SCWY/P: plate to plate condensers.
SCWY/F: shell and tube condensers (option).
Ground water version for well water use on condenser, both plate to plate and shell and tube type.
Each unit is supplied with one or two independent refrigerant circuits; each one includes: filter dryer, sight glass, electronic thermostatic expansion valve, and mechanical thermostatic valve from mod. 61 to 81 with exchanger plate to plate, service valve. To protect the refrigerant circuit the following devices are fitted: manual reset high pressure switch, automatic reset low pressure switch, antifreeze thermostat. Besides, if necessary: manual-reset safety pressure switches and safety valve. The heat pump unit version (SCWY…H) contains, in addition: 4-way valve, non-return valve.
Weather proof type protected to IP54 standard.
- main circuit automatic breaker switch with door locking device, main fuses, compressor contactor, auxiliary circuits transformer. Microprocessor to automatically control the unit with a display to indicate the functions as well as alarm conditions.
Partial condensing heat recovery. Each refrigerant circuit includes a desuperheater insulated and installed in series between the compressor and the condenser.
Condensing heat recovery from 70% to 90%. Each refrigerant circuit includes a heat exchanger insulated and mounted in series between compressor and condenser.
100% condensing heat recovery. Each refrigerant circuit includes: a heat exchanger insulated and mounted in parallel to the condenser and the relevant solenoid valves.
Version with hydraulic kit and storage tank installed on the return line. This includes, insulated storage tank, one or two pumps (one as stand-by), expansion vessel, safety valve, air release valve, setting valves and, in case of two pumps, non return valve. Relevant electrical circuit. As an option, pumps with higher ESP are available.
Low noise version equipped with soundproof material covering the compressors.
Very low noise version. In addition to the LN devices are equipped with insulated panels on the compressor box.
- Power factor condensing capacitors.
- Numbered elect. wires.
- Differential pressure valve (supplied loose).
- Oversized evaporator.
- Flowswitch not mounted (standard mounted on SCWY…PAC and P versions).
- Hydraulic shut off valves.
- Water pumps with higher ESP.
- Compressor discharge and liquid line shut-off valves.
- Gauges with shut-off valves.
- Programmable clock.
- Remote control panel.
- RS485 protocol: modbus, lonwork, bacnet, trend.
- Shell and tube Evaporator.
- Evaporator electric heater.
- Evaporator electric heater for PAC version.
- Rubber shock absorbers.
- Spring rubbers.
- Wooden crate packing.