Hot water preparation with maximal energy savings
A Lamina heat exchanger is mounted between your central-heating boiler and the chimney connection.
Hot exhaust flows through the exchanger and supplies heat energy to the water passing through. The heated water may now be used for a wide variety of heating purposes.
The device is suitable for installation into:
- Flue pipes
- Additional energy extraction from your existing heating system, making the entire system more efficient
- Easy assembly according to the exhaust regulations for condensing value units
- Stainless steel design ensures long life
- Practically maintenance-free
- Environmentally sound as a result of lower heat output and fewer combustion residues
- A variety of applications, e.g. as a return heater, water boiler or as direct heating