- Space-saving when installation underneath the condenser or thermosiphon collector
- Highest safety and no operation failures, because the WITT high pressure float regulator acts solely mechanically.
- Simple and robust overall concept of the entire refrigeration system without a need of additional cables or controls.
- Efficient operation, because the refrigerant is passed from the internal float when needed. Therefore low condensing temperatures without additional controls can be realized.
- In contrast to an operation with expansion valves neither sub cooling of the condensate nor desuperheating of the refrigerant vapour at the evaporator outlet is required.
- Due to an optional internal low pressure nozzle a slight under pressure is present in the housing, which makes it possible to place the float regulator up to 3 m above and up to 30 m away from the condenser.