The use of 100% molecular mesh makes the filters compatible with any freon gas and hydrocarbon frigorigenes frigorigeni and allows maximum
absorption of humidity even at high temperatures which would not be possible with the addition of silica gel and active alumina.
All the filters are nitrogen pressure tested to ensure a perfect fit.
FG range filters are epoxy-polyester powder-coated to ensure perfect resistance to corrosion in saline chamber for 350 hours.
GAR FG range filters comply with the Directive 97/23/CE (PED) regarding pressurised containers.
- The filter body is 100% stainless steel.
- The flare connection unions are in copper steel while the unions to be welded are 100% copper.
- The solid core is made of 100% molecular mesh.
- A net and filter cloth at the outlet of the GAR range
- FG filters ensures the elimination of 20 micron mechanical particles.
- Temperature - 40°C + 100°C
- 42 bar operating pressure
- Spec. applied: EN 378-2
- 97/23/CE (PED)
- 2002/95/EC (RoHS)