A monolithic silicon sensor serves as the core of the DT100. This reliable sensing technology may be specified over a broad pressure range and is compatible with most industrial fluids, including refrigerants, oils, fuel, water and air. To achieve maximum performance, the sensor is coupled with a custom mixed signal ASIC allowing for precise electronic calibration during the manufacturing process. The compact sensor and electronics assembly is packaged within a machined stainless steel housing to ensure that the DT100 is capable of operating in the most rigorous of applications. The electrical connection is made through an integral Packard electrical connector to resist environmental elements.
Both the DT100 are available with other input and output voltage configurations and may be customized for your specific performance requirements. A wide range of fittings and connectors are also available.
- Residential Air Conditioning/Heat Pumps
- Commercial Air Conditioning/Heat Pumps
- Commercial Refrigeration Systems
- Transport Refrigeration Systems
- Vehicle Air Conditioning Systems
- Vehicle Engine Oil and Fuel Pressure
- Marine Engine Cooling and Fuel Pressure
- Air Compressor Control and Filter Monitoring
- Variable Speed Pump Control
- Industrial Process Control
- Alternative Fuel Control
- Heavy Vehicle/Off-Road
- Rail Braking