RMC M is a 3 or 4 axis controlled machining centre for aluminium extrusions that performs fully automatic drilling, milling and tapping operations.
The work area may be divided into two fully independent zones. RMC M is fitted with a modem for remote assistance purposes. The RMC M may be enclosed inside a soundproofed cabin or be equipped with optoelectronic safety barriers, and is fitted with a modem for remote assistance purposes.
Completely automatic benches clamping positioning system and repositioning during work. RMC M is an extremely flexible machining centre thanks to the use of hardware CNC, drive and mechanical components standard from leader market companies.
- 3 axis
- 4 axis
- Standard lenght: 4400 - 6700 - 9000
- Custom-made clamping assembly
- Absolute motors
- Soundproof enclosure
- CAD/CAM software
- X axis speed: 80 (mt/min)
- Y axis speed: 60 (mt/min)
- Z axis speed: 40 (mt/min)
- A axis rotating speed: 50 (°/sec)
- Useful travel of X axis 4400-6700-9000 (mm)
- Useful travel of Y axis 650-1100 (mm)
- Useful travel of Z axis 300 (mm)
- Useful rotating travel of A axis ± 95 (°)
- Maximum tolerance of repeatability ± 0,1 (mm)