The FCS Free Cooling Stations is an hydraulic module for installation in system using free-cooling where it is necessary to separate glycol circuit from water circuit.
It consists of:
- Plate heat exchanger (brazed or Gasketed depending on the size)
- 3 way mixing valve for temperature regulation.
- Centrifugal pumps on each circuit (primary and secondary)
- Control panel with thermal protection, operating pump alarm, protection level IP56
- Pressure relief valve.
- Pressure gauge.
- Fill/drain valves.
- Base made of galvanized and painted steel plate.
The possibility of combining several heat exchangers and pumps sizes makes possible to satisfy
Any plant demands. It is also available a long list of accessory to personalize the installation.
FCS is designed to be installed indoor. Special kit is provided in case the unit will be installed outdoor.