If it is a matter of humidity...
... Galltec+Mela offer a wide range of measurement and control instruments for humidity and temperature: from the smallest hygrostat in the world to humidity and temperature sensors with the classic Polyga element, or from our highly dynamic capacitive sensor elements to sensors with a digital "Plug-and-Measure-Unit" which can be directly calibrated, or to controllers, data loggers and transducers.
Developed by dedicated employees and produced in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001, our products are sold all across Germany, Europe and all continents world-wide at attractive prices.
- 1972 Galltec starts up - then known as "Gebrüder Gall" in Esslingen, Baden-Wï¿½rttemberg, producing humidity sensors and hygrostats.
- 1979 Relocation to Bondorf
- 1987 Due to continuous expansion, a new production and administration building is built (today the administration and development headquarters).
- 1991 Foundation of MELA Sensortechnik GmbH in Greiz, Thüringen.
- 1998 Galltec is expanded even further: new workshop increases production facitities. The premises for development, the EMC lab and sales were also extended to meet market requirements.
- 1999 Galltec becomes a majority shareholder in MELA. The two companies complement each other perfectly. Starting with development, then production of humidity measuring elements (capacitive and Polyga) and to the finished humidity sensor: this is all now available from a single source which benefits our customers.
- 2001 Inauguration of the new building for MELA in Mohlsdorf, Thüringen.
- 2002 30th anniversary of the foundation of Galltec
- today Galltec+Mela are known world-wide for the quality and reliability of their products which are successfully sold in more than 30 countries around the world.