Ziehl-Abegg (Kuenzelsau, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany) is one of the internationally leading companies in the ventilation and drive technology sector with matching control technology. Examples of application areas are heating and refrigeration plants along with clean room and agricultural technology. Already back in the 50's, Ziehl-Abegg laid the basis for modern ventilation drives which are still the state of the art worldwide (external rotor motors). Another sector is electric motors, which provide the drive in elevators and medical applications (computer tomography), in deep-sea underwater vehicles and in modern motor buses.
Emil Ziehl founded the company in 1910 in Berlin as a manufacturer of electric motors. After the Second World War, the company headquarters was relocated to Southern Germany. Ziehl-Abegg AG is not quoted on the stock market and is family owned. For more information please visit our website.
- Turnover 2016 448 Mio. Euro
- Employees 3.550 global, 2000 in Germany
- Products fans, drives, control technology
- Board Peter Fenkl (CEO), Achim Curd Rägle (CFO), Norbert Schuster (CTO), Dr. Klaus Weiß (COO) | Uwe Ziehl (President of the Supervisory board)
- Head Quarters D-74653 Kuenzelsau
Ziehl-Abegg SE offers you products from these product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (846)
- Instrumentation, control and automation (ICA) (292)