Since 1981 Rosenberg Ventilatoren GmbH, located in Künzelsau-Gaisbach, has developed into an outstanding centre of the air movement and air handling industry by design and production of controllable external rotor motors.
The entire production of all parts including motors, fans, controllers and complete air handling units makes us independent of suppliers and allows us to develop fast and specific solutions for our clients.
Rosenberg is a competitive medium sized company with around 1400 employees worldwide. During the last 20 years the Rosenberg Group has been complemented in Europe by seven additional works in France, Italy, Hungary, Czech Republic and Germany. In addition to this there are numerous subsidiaries an partners around the world.
The total turnover of the Rosenberg Group is 150 Million Euros worldwide, 65 Million in Germany.
With an annual production of about 120.000 fans, we currently export 55% of the total company turnover.
important frame data of the development:
- 1996 Sales of Rosenberg products in Russia by own offices in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Novosibirsk. Russia is the biggest export market for Rosenberg.
- 1998 Enhencement of the production of Air Handling Units in Hungary on 10,000 m² especially for eastern Europe.
- 2000 Start of a new production line for Air Handling Units in Riesa (nearby Dresden).
- 2003 Foundation of sister companies (100%) in Melbourne, Australia and Shanghai, China for the sales and the assembly of the Rosenberg products.
- Start of the distribution centers in Dubai, Rosenberg VAE for the arab market and in Kiev, Rosenberg Ukraina for Ukraina.
Rosenberg Ventilatoren GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (830)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (773)