Honeywell is an established global technology leader at the forefront of the industry’s drive to develop safer, non-ozone depleting alternatives to the existing refrigerants technologies, in compliance with global legislation. Honeywell is now pioneering the development of ‘5th Generation’ fluorine-based refrigerants for the air-conditioning and for the commercial and industrial refrigeration industries worldwide in order to provide future-resistant solutions that fulfill safety, sustainability, performance and affordability requirements.
To ensure that users along the whole supply chain are fully supported in this transition, Honeywell has dedicated its research resources to developing a comprehensive range of alternative intermediate and long-term refrigerants based on the existing HFC technology and the latest HFO (hidro-fluoro-olefins) that meet or surpass performance levels of the products they intend to replace with much lower environmental impact and while keeping cost-effectiveness.
- Honeywell has the broadest portfolio of LGWP alternatives to meet regulations
(Genetron Performax® LT - Solstice® N40 - Solstice® N13 - Solstice® ze - Solstice® yf - Solstice® zd)
- Honeywell is committed to the Fluorine's and refrigerant industry
- $900M total investment, $450M spent already
- Regulatory support and industry advocacy
- Adding technical customer support resources
- Honeywell has strong and respected partners in every region
- HFOs are safe to use and, as a supplier of HFOs, Honeywell provides rigorous guidance on safe handling and use
- HFOs have significantly lower GWP than HFCs and also much lower than all regulations require – the GWP reduction of some Honeywell products can be up to 99.6%
- 5th Generation refrigerants can have better performance and be more energy efficient when compared to refrigerants they are intended to replace
- As HFOs and HFO/HFCs blends use similar technology as HFCs, both implementation and cost to serve are simple: HFOs are also a global solution, as they are effective in different ambient conditions.
Honeywell Fluorine Products Europe B.V. offers you products from these product groups:
- Fluids (185)
Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (784)
- Refrigeration (471)
- Chilling / Freezing / Deep-freezing / Insulation (176)
- Air conditioning (285)