A-Gas is an international group of companies with headquarters in the United Kingdom and trading subsidiaries in the UK, South Africa, Australia, South East Asia, China, Thailand and the Americas.
Our core business is focused on:
- Refrigerants: used for heat exchange in air conditioning and chilling applications.
- Industrial special products: including industrial and specialty gases used in a variety of applications.
- Environmental services: providing full environmental services for the recovery, reclamation and separation of environmentally sensitive products such as HCFCs, HFCs, HFO’s, HC’s, Halons and associated products.
- Performance chemicals: such as blowing agents used in the manufacture of insulating foams and chemicals used in the electronics industry.
- Fire protection: recovery, reclamation, storage and management of Halons. The supply and reclamation of Clean Agent Fire suppressants such as HFC227ea, HFC125, HFC236fa.
A-Gas, founded in 1993, is a market leader in the supply of refrigerants within its core territories in the UK, Australia and South Africa, with modern state-of-the-art storage, blending and packaging facilities in Bristol, Melbourne and Cape Town. A-Gas is rapidly growing its market share in Asia and the Americas with sales and technical staff based in Singapore, China, Thailand and substantial facilities in the USA in Houston and Ohio.
The author is solely responsible for the content of press releases. NürnbergMesse reserves the right not to publish or to remove individual press releases after legal examination.
A-Gas (UK) Limited offers you products from these product groups:
- Components for refrigeration, air conditioning, ventilation and heat pumps (836)
- Fluids (184)
- Accessories / Tools (417)
- Products - Plants - Systems - Applications (781)
- Services (306)