Impressions and review
In 2020, Chillventa was held virtually. Read more about the digital premiere here.
The virtual highlight of the refrigeration, air-conditioning, ventilation and heat pump community in 2020
The Chillventa eSpecial brought together industry players, experts and the trade press at the virtual event for high-level professional discussion.
Exhibitors from all over the world presented their products, new developments and solutions relating to refrigeration, AC & ventilation and heat pumps. Prominent experts in R&D and practical application shared their knowledge with the international community in the top-quality lecture programme.
The numbers confirm that the virtual edition of THE refrigeration technology event was a success and enjoyed a high level of exhibitor and visitor participation:
- 30 presentations at Chillventa CONGRESS
- 75 product presentations
- More than 300 round tables by 207 exhibiting companies
- 6,800 active participants
- More than 100,000 chat messages
- More than 1,200 video calls
The Chillventa eSpecial covered the entire thematic spectrum of new developments and future trends in refrigeration, AC, ventilation and heat pump technology, from current data and trends to policy frameworks.
The community discussed core questions regarding the industry's future with prestigious experts from research, development and real life applications:
- How important are cold chains for feeding the world's population?
- How should we regard the current hype about hydrogen?
- What are the new developments in hybrid systems?
- And what effect is the pandemic having on the cooling of data centres in Germany?
„We are really happy with the large exhibitor and visitor turnout at the Chillventa eSpecial! Initial positive feedback during the event demonstrates that the refrigeration, AC, ventilation and heat pump sectors were very pleased with the digital opportunities that the Chillventa eSpecial afforded."