Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
N.E.T. IREF is market’s most DEPENDABLE refrigerant gas sensor. Design your own fail-safe leak detection systems with state-of-the-art NDIR (Non Dispersive InfraRed) technology. Lower your total cost of ownership and stand out from your competition with better accuracy, selectivity and reliability.
N.E.T. IREF sensors have the market’s most comprehensive range of targeted gases, allowing detection in ppm and LEL range of HFCs, HFOs and SF6 (for CO2 and Propane, please check IRNET page). You can easily expand your range, as all sensors have the same built and interface.
N.E.T. IREF implements N.E.T. advanced NDIR, black body and microprocessor technology to eclipse classic semiconductor (MOS) sensor performances, reducing maintenance costs (guaranteed 1-year calibration span), increasing sensor lifetime and making your leak detection fail-safe, while offering the best gas selectivity available and a fast response time.
N.E.T. sensors are EN 50271 & SIL2 (TUV) approved and they are designed to fit into fixed gas monitors compliant with all the relevant refrigerant standards, along with portable electronic leak detectors.
All N.E.T. IR sensors run on a microprocessor-based platform for internal signal processing, providing a linearized and temperature compensated output in digital and analogue format – the ideal solution for instrument manufacturers, even without any specialist knowledge in IR technology.
Advantages of our IREF NDIR sensors:
• SIL2 rated, for certified dependability (fail-safe detection)
• Standard industrial 7-series size, to fit existing detectors
• 1-year calibration span, to reduce maintenance costs
• MTBF of more than 5 years, for greater sensor lifetime
• The most comprehensive range of targeted gases on the market
• Extended temperature range (-40 to +60 °C), for use in any environment
• Fast T90 response time and superior selectivity, for critical and life-saving applications
• ModBus or analogue output, for ease of integration
• Internal microprocessor, for advanced signal processing
• Solid, rugged construction with stainless steel enclosure
• Patented, longer optical path for better resolution and stability
NDIR Sensors are now available for the following detectable gases:
Nano Environmental Technology s.r.l. (N.E.T.) was founded in 2002 with the mission of setting new standards in the gas sensor market; high quality, excellent technical support, competitive pricing and short delivery times.
N.E.T. now manufactures and sells a complete range of gas sensing devices on an OEM basis for industrial and commercial applications used by instrument manufacturers worldwide.
The new range of NDIR sensors on a microprocessor platform includes solutions for the detection of hydrocarbons, CO2, SF6 and refrigerants.
The new IR technology is manufactured in entirety at the N.E.T. headquarters in Cornaredo near Milan in Italy.
N.E.T. has assembled a team of dedicated engineers and market specialists with wide experience in gas detection who together are able to provide a high level of technical and commercial support.
N.E.T., an ISO9001 registered company since 2003, is able to offer:
- A full range of gas sensors that meet the needs of every customer
- On-time delivery
- The highest level of technical and integration support
- Market realistic and competitive pricing to give our customers an effective cost advantage