Ceiling Mounted Energy Recovery Ventilator(ERV) for Residential
Maintaining indoor air quality is vital to the health and well-being of a building's occupants. An Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) allows fresh air into a building, while retaining pre-conditioned heating or cooling.
Thenow AG Series Residential Type Energy Recovery Units are used in homes and small volume areas to provide fresh air and to exhaust polluted air.
Thenow energy recovery ventilator -HEPA Series is a completely range of energy recovery ventilation systems offering different levels of air flows and filters to adapt to different air conditioning units.
- Application Type:Indoor Ceiling
- Ventilation Type:Static plate, heat and humidity transfer
- Typical Airflow Range:420~850CMH
- Innovative high efficiency counter flow full heat exchanger
- G class + G class + HEPA supply and exhaust air filters
- High efficiency motor, low noise
- Bypass is optional
- Pre heating is optional
- CO2 and humidity detector is optional
- Sensible heat recovery unit is optional
Voltage 220V 50Hz 1PH
Rated Power(W) H 300
Air Flow (m³/h) H 850
Enthalpy Efficiency(%) H 70
Outlet Total Pressure(Pa) H 170
Noise dB(A) H 42
Size (LxWxT mm) 1572x1025x389
Residential and commercial HVAC systems