Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
The Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier for crawlspaces and basements that are enclosed. The dehumidifier’s humidistat monitors the conditioned space and this is after the relative humidity of the space goes above the configured set point. The Sentinel HD55works in a conditioned space to regulate the atmosphere of the place by withdrawing moisture from the atmosphere and do away with dampness of the place. The control area should be enclosed such that if it is a crawlspace all ventilations should be sealed with vapour barriers.
Why should you use the Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier?
Our esteemed customers experience the following features after purchasing the Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier:
· Equipped with a remote system that simplifies the user’s configuration time and allows for placement at a different location from the controlled space.
· Effective and reliable in crawlspaces and basements that extend to thirteen thousand square feet.
· Accompanied by a warranty that has a range from a year up to five years.
· Readily available spare parts from supplier in any event of damage and replacement of its parts
· The unit is energy efficient and Energy star approved as well.
· Its accessibility of tight spaces through its compact make makes it efficient and effective in crawlspaces.
· Modelled to accommodate a variety of installation options flexibly.
How should you use the Sentinel HD55 Dehumidifier?
Illustrated is an explanation of how to use the Sentinel HD 55 Dehumidifier to optimize its working capacity and efficient results:
1. The Dehumidifier should be placed on a level surface and not directly on vapour barrier such as a dump basement.
2. The drain option and transition should be carried out as informed in the unit’s manual so as to reach full capacity.
3. The unit is switched on by pressing the power key on the remote.
4. Settings are adjusted by use of the up and down arrow keys on the remote to aspired set point preferably 50-55%.
5. While switching off the unit press the power key on the remote and ensure you do not unplug the power cord directly. Note after switch off, the fan continues rotating for about a minute
6. Sentinel HD55 drains itself during normal operation. While storing, give an allowance of at least 10 minutes for complete defrost then lean gently towards drain to ensure it is completely drained.
Dieses eingebettete Video wird durch YouTube bereitgestellt. Beim Abspielen des Videos werden Nutzungsdaten an YouTube übermittelt. Wenn Sie damit einverstanden sind, klicken Sie auf „Video starten“, um das Video abzuspielen.
AlorAir was founded on the philosophy of providing value, industry leading features and performance along with outstanding customer support. How can we achieve that? With world-class manufacturing capability, extensive R & D facilities and dedicated team of associates to support you before and after the sale.
In America, we have distribution hubs on the east and west coast and a growing network of dealers and distributors. We also have branches in Europe, Australia and Asia.
Our product line is currently focused in two markets – basement/crawlspace and flood/restoration.
For the flood/restoration market, we have a full line of dehumidifiers – both horizontal and vertical orientation. With a combination of class leading features, various capacity options, and ease of maintenance, the dehumidifiers are sure to be a favorite. To compliment the dehumidifiers, we have blowers and hepa scrubbers to assist in the drying and remediation efforts.
Our crawlspace and basement units also have class leading features such as digital control, easy access, plug-n-play components and even an integrated condensate pump on our horizontal crawlspace unit! Add to these features, compact lightweight design, various filtration options, remote control and ducting options, these units will be enjoyed by the installers and customers.
AlorAir products have various certifications depending on their intended use including Energy Star options, CE, ETL SAA, SGS and TUV. Our products are designed, developed and tested to insure the highest level of quality to our customers. Our engineers continue to push the envelope for new performance levels and features to please our customers.
Our mission is to constantly innovate and provide the best products for the ultimate value. AlorAir promises to utilize the best resources, technology, equipment and after-sale support to make this mission a reality to our customers.