Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE: Temprite's 900 Series coalescent oil separators set the industry standard for energy-efficient performance. The 900 Series is designed for original equipment manufacturer applications where cleanliness specifications may be audited. Unlike conventional separators, 900 Series units are not dependent on velocity for efficiency.
Coalescent oil separators maintain the same level of effectiveness down to 20% of maximum flow.
MONEY-SAVING ENERGY EFFICIENCY: The high-efficiency performance of the 900 Series reduces energy consumption, lowering costs and decreasing carbon emissions. Higher efficiency means better heat transfer through the coils, translating into significant kW savings. Temprite's 900 Series delivers the:
Highest measured capacity of refrigeration.
Lowest kilowatts required per unit of cooling (per ton).
UNIQUE FILTERING SYSTEM: All Temprite coalescent oil separators are equipped with the Temprite Standard Filter. The Standard Filter uses a matrix-type borosilicate glass fiber material to do the work formerly done by impingement screens in conventional oil separators. The filter’s borosilicate fiber matrix causes the aerosolized oil to vibrate and collide with other oil molecules, creating bigger oil droplets. As the oil droplets are pushed to the outer edges of the filter by refrigerant flow, the accumulated droplets fall to the bottom of the separator through gravitational setting.
EXCEPTIONAL CONTAMINANT REMOVAL: Two of the biggest energy drains on any refrigeration system are dirt and contaminants and excess refrigerant oil. In addition, the new refrigerants coming onto the market have an enhanced solvent effect, meaning more contaminants than ever can be clogging your system.
Because the Temprite Standard Filter is finer than any other filter/drier, it will pick up all effluent and dirt in the system down to 0.3 microns in size.
BETTER SYSTEM PERFORMANCE: Eliminating solid contaminants and excess oil from the system enhances the entire system's performance. Solid contaminants in the system are harmful to sensors, valves and other delicate components: Thermostatic Expansion Valves (TXV) work more efficiently and desiccant in filter driers is more effective when not logged with oil, preventing moisture from being absorbed.
MINIMIZE BURNOUT EFFECTS: Another advantage of the 900 Series is that, should the compressor burnout, all effluent is localized in the separator, sparing delicate metering devices from a rush of carbonized particles.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
The best way to achieve optimal refrigeration performance is to run a clean system. The key to keeping your system clean and efficient is Temprite oil management products. Temprite oil management products allow your refrigeration system to:
achieve maximum refrigeration performance,
consume less electricity and lower carbon emissions, and
attain the highest possible return on your investment.
Since its founding in 1924, Temprite has consistently engineered and manufactured innovative products of long-lasting, dependable performance. In 1948, Temprite built the first separator for commercial refrigeration and designed and built the first coalescent oil separator for scientific applications in 1988, as well as the first components specifically designed for transcritical CO2 in 2006.
Temprite provides customer-driven products that meet the standards for new and natural refrigerants. Working in partnership with customers, Temprite engineers develop products that meet standards wherever their customers do business. This is knowledge-based engineering, drawing on decades of accumulated experience, allowing customers to use Temprite products with the broadest possible range of refrigerants. Temprite’s quality of engineering and manufacture is proven by the proven performance of its products.
As the needs of customers change, Temprite continues to meet their needs with new ideas, better technology, consistent performance, and first-quality manufacturing.
Temprite’s products have been UL-listed for decades. Since December 2001, all products conform to the European Pressure Directive (PED). As customer refrigeration systems can vary greatly, each Temprite design is engineered and thoroughly tested to ensure consistent performance and durability. Every time there’s a new performance or safety standard to meet, Temprite products help customers meet it. Temprite products carry one or more of the following certifications: UL, ULC, CE, CRN ASME, KHK.*
Temprite • Natural Refrigerant Compatible
Temprite specializes in energy-efficient coalescent and conventional oil separators, oil reservoirs, liquid receivers and refrigerant oil management products for all refrigerants including natural refrigerants: ammonia (NH3), carbon dioxide (CO2) and hydrocarbons (HCs).
• The130 Series of coalescent oil separators, reservoirs and drier shells meet the increasing demand for transcritical CO2 products that deliver high efficiency, significant energy savings, and the potential for smart utilization of waste heat in the transcritical CO2 environment. 130 Series products are compatible with all refrigerants at all pressures, and are suitable for subcritical CO2 applications where pressure is above 44.8 bar (650 PSI). 130 Series oil separators have a MWP of 140 bar (2030 PSI)* and the most efficient oil-refrigerant filtering and separation technology available, with a 98.5%+ nominal separation efficiency rating across the widest range of mass flows. Connection options: ODS, BW or NPT.
• The 920 & 920R Series of coalescent oil separators are compatible with all refrigerants including traditional refrigerants, subcritical CO2, HCs and ammonia (NH3). 920 and 920R Series separators offer easy accessibility to the Temprite Standard Filter for changes. Both Series offer a choice of Imperial or metric ODS connections.
• Temprite’s 300 and 900 Series of hermetic coalescent oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, hydrocarbons, and traditional refrigerants.
• The 500 Series of accessible impingement conventional oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, HCs, and traditional refrigerants.
• The 600 Series of hermetic impingement conventional oil separators are compatible with subcritical CO2, HCs, and traditional refrigerants. Models 606 and 607 are ammonia compatible on request.