- Sliding type door.
- The door runs on bearings on high resistance plastic modules applied along an anodized aluminium-alloy guideway.
- The door panel is made up of a satin stainless steel (AISI 304) structure.
- External lever handle.
- Internal lever handle.
- Foam density 40 Kg/mc.
- All are regularly supplied with counterframe with Threshold (without threshold on request)
- Manual version are pre-arranged to be fitted with the automatic mechanism.
- Doors are pre-arranged to opening direction reverse.
Cold storage door application - FI 91D: 0°C - Cold room until -5°C
- Door panel thickness 95mm
- Perimetral and under-door gaskets sealing. AC - Controlled-Atmosphere rooms
- Door panel thickness 95mm
- Perimetral and under-door gaskets sealing.
- Openable porthole, with wooden structure and internal protective gaskets.
- Sealing closing knobs and a handle with lock and key.
- Small and stylized eccentric handles on the sides, for a perfect sealing gaskets.
- Loops for padlocks.. LT - Low Temperature rooms until -30°C (Outside the Room)
- Door panel thickness 115mm.
- Double perimetral and under-door gaskets sealing.
- Heater wiring for door panel perimetral heating (between the two gaskets).
- Heater wiring for threshold heating.
- Heater wiring for stainless steel counterframe.
It’s possible to choose between:
- Fibreglass counterframe.
- Lobster pink door panel (Similar to Ral 2009). Inox Version
- Satin stainless steel counterframe.
- Ribbed stainless steel door panel.
- White (Simil to Ral 9010)
- Blue (Simil to Ral 5024)
- Yellow (Simil to Ral 1018)
- White fibreglass
- Choose between sliding Manual and sliding Automatic versions.
- The automation is made up through a geared motor.
- Command box with electric wiring.
- Chain transmission.
- Internal encoder for motor (allows to eliminate the limit switch).
- Cable button opening.
- Safety edge.
Optional (on request)
- Guard hood. (Standard for automatic version)
- Connecting plates.
- Remote control by transmitter 9 or 128 canals - 434 Mhz (for sliding automatic doors).
- Openable porthole (0°C - AC doors)
- Fixed porthole.
- Safety photocells.
- Key lock.
- Gas tap series (AC doors).
- More optional on request.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
is a cold storage doors manufacturer and over time it became a leading company in the cold preservation market.
Cutting-edge technologies, experience on the field and extensive know-how combined with constant innovation in terms of design and a wide range of doors for cold-storage rooms to choose from allow Foris Index to offer its customers effective, efficient and custom-made solutions.
Foris Index ensures a qualified technical and sales support and is ready to consider any kind of need, with the aim of improving its products and meeting its customers' requirements.
Since 1964 the leading edge cold storage doors manufacturer.