PATKOL Ice Banks are evaporator coils submerged in a tank of water. Ice is built on the coils contained in the ice bank thermal storage unit.You can run ice banks at night or off-peak period to make ice to reduce expensive on-peak electric.
Provides a steady source of low temperature water for process cooling application.
Ice accumulation in the night and then dissolved in the daytime.
R22, R404A and Ammonia refrigerant.
Cannot be damaged by freeze up.
Easy to use and maintenance.
Environment concern option for refrigerations.
Application of Ice Bank :
Open the refrigerator and ice accumulation in the night, with saving electric charged, then close it to melt ice into cold water for using during the day.
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Our goal is to be the world number one Ice Making Machines Producer and the leader of ASEAN in Food
Machine Engineering and Refrigeration Technology.
1. We will hold commitment to our customers and will always concern to the optimum benefits of our customers.
2. We will develop our human resources both in professional and management skills to be efficient and competitive.
3. We will be innovative and devoted to develop our machines and our technology to maintain the leading edges in all our businesses.
4. We will develop to be an IT organization with simplify work process and real time information for quick and correct decision.
5. We will contribute to the society and the environmental preservation