The IR series of infrared gas detection sensors use the technique of NDIR (Non Dispersive Infrared) to monitor the presence of hydrocarbons or carbon dioxide (IRNET) and SF6 or refrigerants (IREF).
This technique is based on the fact that the gas has an unique and well defined light absorption curve in the infrared spectrum that can be used to identify the
specific gas. The gas concentration can be determined by using a suitable infrared source and analysing the quantity of energy absorbed from the gas inside the optical path. Both IRNET and IREF sensors are SIL 2 approved. N.E.T S.r.l. manufactures many different versions from the standard IRNET-P sensor, but all of them share the following characteristics:
- 20 or 32 mm industrial standard size
- Extedend temperature range (-40°C/+60°C)
- Fast T90 response time
- Internal microprocessor for concentration calculation
- ModBus or P2P communication
- Solid, rugged construction with stainless steel enclosure
- Voltage ouput and optional bridge or pellistor output
- Low power consumption version for portable applications
- Patent optical path
- Water filter
- Standard industrial accepted negative or positive pinout
- Extended calibration and testing for each sensor
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Nano Environmental Technology s.r.l. (N.E.T.) was founded in 2002 with the mission of setting new standards in the gas sensor market; high quality, excellent technical support, competitive pricing and short delivery times.
N.E.T. now manufactures and sells a complete range of gas sensing devices on an OEM basis for industrial and commercial applications used by instrument manufacturers worldwide.
The new range of NDIR sensors on a microprocessor platform includes solutions for the detection of hydrocarbons, CO2, SF6 and refrigerants.
The new IR technology is manufactured in entirety at the N.E.T. headquarters in Cornaredo near Milan in Italy.
N.E.T. has assembled a team of dedicated engineers and market specialists with wide experience in gas detection who together are able to provide a high level of technical and commercial support.
N.E.T., an ISO9001 registered company since 2003, is able to offer:
- A full range of gas sensors that meet the needs of every customer
- On-time delivery
- The highest level of technical and integration support
- Market realistic and competitive pricing to give our customers an effective cost advantage