Double glass hinged doors with gravity self-closing system
System P92 is suitable for the application on vertical cabinets with positive temperature and gives wide products visibility thanks to the absence of bulky perimetrical frames.
The opening functioning is easy and intuitive for the final Customer
Assembling P92 to the cabinet is easy and quick. Thanks to its smart settings tools the functioning and the durability are guaranteed.
Best quality/price ratio
Brief technical description
1) The perimetrical frame is composed by aluminum wrapped by PVC
2) Hinged doors are assembled with a perimetrical aluminum frame
3) Double glass are glued to the perimetrical frame and are composed as follows:
- internal tempered glass with low-emissivity treatment, thickness 4mm
- central spacer “warm edge”, thickness 10mm
- external tempered glass with serigraphy, thickness 4mm
4) The handgrips are customizable and you can choose between:
- on glass glued handgrips
- handgrips screwed on frame side
5) The self-closing is actioned by a gravity system
6) In close position, the door is kept tight by an end-of-stroke magnet and by the gravity system itself
7) The vertical stiffening profiles are in aluminum, a 24V LED lighting system can ben comfortably assembled on them
8) P92 system can be easily canalized
9) The products design is pleasant and allows very easy and quick cleaning operations
10) We are specialized in supplying complete doors with double glass assembled according to the Customers requested measures
11) Frames and doors can be supplied in very useful kit with cut and processed profiles allowing the Customer to purchase double glass independently
12) The complete P92 system is delivered with precise assembling instructions manual
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
LOGIK DOORS™ is a NEM’s trademark which produces doors for positive temperature cabinets, both sliding and hinged.
The range of LOGIK DOORS™ products allows to satisfy the widest possible range of customers, by responding with attention to every need of use, design and price. The LOGIK DOORS™ solutions, in fact, allow different applications, from large distribution which requires the use of simple and versatile systems designed to satisfy the needs of strong product-stress caused by everyday use, to the small stores (such as for example pastries and bakeries) where the functionality must be appropriately accompanied by greater sophistication and aesthetic design that gives the products an easy fitting on luxury furniture.
NEM srl is an Italian company present since 1981 in the large, medium and small distribution market, specialized in design and supply of aluminum systems for the glass opening of showcases, refrigerated display cases, hot display cases, self-service, neutral and non-food. At today NEM srl is present in international markets, where its products are used in over 30 countries worldwide.
The products NEM srl are developed and designed by a highly specialized staff, which work in collaboration with the final customer during the study of the system, thus orienting to the utmost satisfaction, hitting the intended targets and any required customization needs. The products NEM srl so designed and manufactured are highly appreciated for its design, functionality and high quality, resulting not only by careful control during the production processes, but by a global screening that starts from the prototype phase and continues until the final phase with the quality control before shipment.