The model Cisa14 has been designed to give a great visibility to the product reducing to the minimum the energy consumption of the refrigerator.
The main features distinguishing the product are :
- Doors “full glass looking”, with a glass surface increased by 14% than the previous model Cisa11 .
- The serigraphy’s frontal dimension has been reduced from 24 mm to 12 mm.
- Glass pack with spacers of 6 or 9 mm with internal pane tempered and low emissivity, external pane tempered; using the 9 mm spacer it is possible to improve the insulating performances of the glass by means of Argon or Kripton gas (on demand).
Thanks to an appreciable reduction of the door rotation gaps, we get an increase of the pass through opening equal to 8% compared to Cisa11 system. By the reduction of the gaps among the doors we also get a safer system (finger guard system) and of considerable visual impact.
To make the loading operation, inside the refrigerator, as easy as possible, we have foreseen an automatic system (both during hook and during release) for blocking the door open at 90°.
The door-frame is totally in shockproof PVC, it is not frontally visible from the outside, and it has the aim of improving the insulating system performance besides protecting the glass from crashes and breaks.
Inside the door frame there are the hinges with automatic closing system by torsion bar and the magnetic gasket.
Made of plastic composite profile (for thermal cut reasons) and aluminium (for structural and aesthetic reasons).
CISA 14 is available with LED lighting or fluorescent lamps T5; electronic ballasts to turn the lamps or the drivers on to turn the LED modules on are available on demand, as accessories.
Available in the 2, 3 and 4 doors versions, all can be canalized.
Exclusive advantages Cisa14 :
- + 14 % glass surface, for a larger product visibility.
- + 8% pass through opening.
- From 33% to 60% minimum Energy saving guaranteed (depending on the starting confuiguration of the refrigerator )