10 Tips & Tricks for your online entry
Now is the time to optimize your online basic entry on the Exhibitors & Products platform ask to ensure more presence and better findability without wastage. The ask basic entry is already included in your exhibition application and is online all year round. You can have your online entry updated by the ask team at any time.
- Use all the characters allowed in your company profile and product description. This enables you to be found via a variety of relevant keywords.
- Write your company profile and product descriptions so that they include the most important terms you wish to be found under.
- Use synonyms so that searches also find you under these terms.
- Post your company logo and product photos, as these are clicked more often and guarantee a high recognition value.
- Present as many products as possible online. The more products you show, the higher the access rate to your entry.
- If possible, choose product names which contain relevant words for the search that visitors are familiar with and thus frequently search for.
- Describe your products as specifically as possible. The more accurately you describe them, the more relevant the search results.
- Also refer to other products in your ask entry in the product description to achieve cross-linking.
- Assign your products to the relevant product groups to make them easy to find via the quick search and the corresponding category.
- Increase your online presence by using other display options like the pole position or keywords and make your company even more visible on the industry platform.
Photos: Tipps & Tricks/ Tips & Tricks: © Cristian Baitg/ iStockphoto